Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 Starters Coffee Cafe Grand Opening Celebration

Congratulations to 4 Starters Coffee Café -- your Saturday celebration of first anniversary and Grand Opening. I had a great time being part of all the fun! Just had to share some photos!!

The folks who own this warm and cozy neighborhood coffee shop adjacent to the Fairfield Commons Mall in Beavercreek, Ohio are so nice and friendly.

You just have to stop by there for their delicious food and beverages. Ask to see the large mugs for lots and lots of yummy coffee! And the breakfast Panini is my favorite from the kitchen – delicious!

The only bad thing about spending the day with them last Saturday was trying to stay away from the chocolate covered Oreo's :)

It was fun spending the day with my Handmade Dayton buddies!
This is my favorite sand painting... so cool!



Mada's Place, home of the famously cozy receiving blankets!


Steph's Jewels for Ella -- love the guitar pick earrings named after famous rock and pop songs!


Some of my new jewelry designs! The bracelet on the left sold on Etsy today!


The cutest little boy I made friends with! He loved the face painting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment