Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vintage Family Photos

Before taking up jewelry, I was obsessed with framing vintage family photos. Our dining room is covered with them and somewhat tell a story of our family. I say "somewhat" because most of these folks passed away before we had the opportunity to know them.

Mom and Dad's first Holy Communion photos framed side by side.

A favorite of my sister (seester), Susan, and our brother, Michael, both toddlers. So cute.

Dad's grandparents, immigrants from Germany.

Jeff with his mom, Doris, when he was 3 years old. Love this!

Dad, as a teenager; I swear it looks like me when I was a teen! Lol!

Dad's mother, Elsie. She passed away when I was a baby.

More later -- this is fun!

Must go sell some jewels -- happy day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment